OK, if you're ready to roll, here's what you need to do:
- Check the Tucows WHOIS service (opens in new windows) and see if the domain name you want is actually available. Note that if skip this step, or if somebody else registers the name between now and the time I process your request, your money WILL BE REFUNDED (instantly, if paying via PayPal).
- Download this form and copy it into your email client. Fill out all the requested information in the form.
- Send that email to email@example.com
- Make a PayPal payment in the correct amount to firstname.lastname@example.org. Price is $20 USD per year, but must be for at least 2 years if this is a new registration. Maximum 10 years. If this is a transfer, a minimum of one year is required (this will be ADDED ON to your existing registration period). If this is a renewal, a minimum of one year is required and will be added on to your existing registration period.
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT -
Mail your payment to:
1723 47 Ave. S.W.
Calgary, AB T2T 2S3
If you are mailing your payment, you may remit in Canadian currency. Instead of $20 USD per year, remit $30 CAD per year.
PayPal is definitely the way to go here. If for any reason your domain name registration cannot be processed (see #1 above), I can refund your money instantly. If you've mailed the payment, I will have to mail it back to you.
Thank you for your business!